Monday, October 11, 2010

Girl in truck

As I drove through Jonesport, Maine on the way to the ferry that would take us to Norton Island, Caroline spotted this girl standing by a red truck. This shows clearly the value of having help from one with sharp eyes attuned to those of the photographer's. We were not able to stop without the risk of missing the ferry, but as we drove by two days latter there she was, this time sitting in the truck with a male friend. "I think they live in it." Caroline said. I should have asked but was too excited over getting the picture and left smartly handing them my card. Sometimes I have the feeling that subjects have the power to take the picture back.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo--haunting eyes. Are there lions, giraffes, and palm trees on the backdrop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....OMG SHE IS SUCH A HAUNTING YOUNG LADY. I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Jonesport, These two do not live in this vehicle.

    ReplyDelete